Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Simply Put

>
> *_"Simply Put"_
>
> Cindy Sheehan asked President Bush,
> "Why did my son have to die in Iraq?"
>
> Another mother asked President Kennedy,
> "Why did my son have to die in VietNam?"*
> **
> **
>
> *Another mother asked President Truman,
> "Why did my son have to die in Korea**?
> *
> *Another mother asked President F.D. Roosevelt,
> "Why did my son have to die at **Iwo Jima**?"
>
> Another mother asked President W. Wilson,
> "Why did my son have to die on the battlefield of France**?"
>
> Yet another mother asked President Lincoln,
> "Why did my son have to die at Gettysburg**?"
>
> And yet another mother asked President G. Washington,
> "Why did my son have to die near Valley Forge**?"
>
> Then long, long ago, a mother asked,
> "Heavenly Father, why did my Son have to die on a cross outside of
> Jerusalem**?"
>
> The answers to all these are similar--
> that others may have life and dwell in peace, happiness and freedom.
>
> *
>
> **
>
> *No I didn't write this one...it was e-mailed to me with no author;
> and I thought the magnitude and the simplicity were awesome.*
>
>

God Bless You All!!!

Roger Engle

No comments: