Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Good To Be Back!

We´ve been back a week and, overall it´s good to be back. The kids are adjusting well and evreybody is starting to fall into a normal routine.
One of the things that I´m constantly needing to do is refresh myself spiritually. Last week we didn´t go to church Wednesday night because we had just gotten here and were still settling in. Well, by the time Sunday rolled around, even though we had done our morning devotions together fairly faithfully, Kevin and Margarita and I were all in need af some refreshing. Isn´t it awesome, the way the Lord always gives us what we need, even when we don´t realize it?
Our pastor, David Castro, entitled his sermon, "Aviva el Fuego!", which literally means, "Revive The Fire!" Meaning the fire which is within you!
Well, after that, let me tell you, I´m still on fire! Isn´t God Wonderful?

No comments: